Onlincolnshire is part of Lincolnshire County Council, working with partner organisations to promote good connections between people, services, communities and places. Lincolnshire County Council and the seven District Councils are providing public funds for the Lincolnshire broadband programme Our vision is to transform lives and life chances through the availability and use of digital technologies.
i. ensuring every home and business can have a reliable broadband connection and maximise superfast coverage
ii. achieving widespread use of digital technologies by businesses, residents and communities
iii. responding to increasing demand for public services on-line, ensuring that no community is disadvantaged due to lack of access to superfast broadband.
On this site we aim to:
- Keep you informed of the progress to improve coverage
- Encourage sign up for superfast services
- Raise awareness of the benefits of better broadband
- Inform businesses of support available, who can help and how to access support
- Inform people of how they can improve their skills, where to go, who can help
- Alert you to new public services available on-line
- Enable you to give us feedback through the Forum
LCC will work with the District Councils, NHS, Business organisations including the Greater Lincolnshire Economic Partnership, Community Lincs, University of Lincoln, Lincolnshire Police and other bodies to achieve the vision.