See how the latest available technology can help your business thrive. Get access to free business support to help you make the digital transition. For more information please go to the Business Lincolnshire Grwoth Hub website at www.businesslincolnshire.gov.uk.
- 3D printers, 3D colour scanners and a laser cutter
- UV printer, 2 and 4 axis milling machines
- Oculus 1 Rift virtual reality glasses and Go Pro 360
- Workshops and advice on how to use the equipment or approach your project
- The chance to try out cutting edge technology to see how it would benefit your business
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01522 529345
- 3D printers, 3D colour scanners, laser cutting, CNC milling and CNC routing
- Access to 3D fabrication technology with expert guidance across a number of industry sectors
- Free workshops to show how to use the equipment
- Access to 12 hours free business advice or one-to-one support to help improve your business or help with the integration of new technology, tailored to the needs of each business
- Professional movement analytics and filming with high speed/3D video
- Technology outreach, consultancy and business support for human movement, equipment modification and industry production methods
- Working closely with Designblok to inform the human-equipment interaction
For more information: FMulloy@lincoln.ac.uk / 01522 889980 / School of Sport and Exercise Science, University of Lincoln, Brayford Pool, Lincoln LN6 7TS
The hubs are part-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). All of the equipment can be used for free by eligible local businesses, with just a small charge to cover insurance and materials.